https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tea-Bratina-Makeup/126646127451332?ref=hlwww.instagram.com/teabratinahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9QWr-zpplljgc6xUcd2gQ



,





December Favourites

I wish you happy, healthy and successful year 2015.
I planned to film my December Favourites for my youtube channel, but I just didn't make it.
That's why I decided to make a post about my favourite products of previous month.

There are quite a lot of skincare products and of course some other goodies.
Should we start ? Let's do it.


MUA Eyeshadow Palette - Heaven on Earth
This palette was a litlle bit forgoteen for me. But I was just looking around my makeup collection to try some new eyeshadows. And then I found this. I used this palette almost  every single day in December.
It's perfect for everday use, eyeshadows are not so pigmented, but they are perfect for light, day appropiate makeup. Neutrals like this go nice with every lip colour. And I was using this eyeshadows with red lips.
Perfect combo ! But I used eyeshadow base underneath. 
You can see swatches of the palette here in my older post.




Next favourite is Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic 045.
This was my go to lip product of the month. I would say it is perfect red for day time.
And because it was holiday season I wore this pretty much all the time. But, why not ?
It's very moistourizing on the lips, with a hint of shine...and it leaves gorgeous red colour when the shine is gone. It's quite long lasting and It's amazing to use when your lips are dry.


Now some skincare sweethearts. L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser and Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum.Can we just take a moment and appreciate this two.  My skin feels so smooth and nourished ater use. I use serum in the mornings and in the evenings, but moisturiser only through the day. These products really evens out my skin and pores are not so visable. Makeup application after this is just flawless. I found this moisturiser so good, because it gives my skin such a nice boosting effect and hydration through the day and it doesn't leave my skin oily at all. And the packaging is beautiful.



We are not done with skincare yet. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control 3 in 1 daily cleansing lotion. This product is my favourite for 2 months now. It's great for problematic skin. I use it every night, after I wash my face. It leaves your skin so fresh but it also clears it out. Not that I don't have any blemishes now, but I noticed huge difference on my skin. This is already my second bottle and the price is ridiculous, under 5€.