https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tea-Bratina-Makeup/126646127451332?ref=hlwww.instagram.com/teabratinahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9QWr-zpplljgc6xUcd2gQ



,





BIRTHDAY MAKEUP

Hello dear readers !
Yesterday was a special day for me. I celebrated my 19 birthday! Yeeey ! :)
I had a very lovely day.
I will do whole post about my birthday presents and birthday outift on my blog (LIFESTYLE) on Sunday.  So be sure to check it out ! :)
 
I went on a birhtday dinner with my boyfriend and on a coffe with my lovely friend.
That's why I created more festive, a litlle bit more glittery makeup look for this special day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quality of my photos isn't the best ( so have that in mind ) !
Makeup is a lot more vibrant and nicer in real life.
 
I've used a lot of new makeup products, which I adore ! I will present them to you in a couple of weeks.
 
 
Products used:
Makeup Forever HD foundation-118
MeMeMe flawless concealer- translucent
Sephora mattiyfing powder
Bh concealer palette
Sleek- contour kit
Urban Decay naked palette / 1
Pachy blush from Jenni Rivera BH palette
Essence waterproof eyeliner pen
Maybelline falsies mascara
Bh- 66 lip palette
 
 
So that's all for today. I hope that you like it.
Thanks for visiting my blog and be pleased to comment.
 
 
 
xoxo, Tea