https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tea-Bratina-Makeup/126646127451332?ref=hlwww.instagram.com/teabratinahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9QWr-zpplljgc6xUcd2gQ



,





Soft Smokey Eyes & Pink Lips // VIDEO

Hello,
I'm just letting you know, that I've posted new video on youtube. It's my first video in 2015.
It's get ready with me. I did soft smokey eyes with bright pink lips.
I know I said that l'm going to post one video a week, but I've been so busy with work lately. But I'm gonna try and be good with videos. I promise !!!! :)
I used a lot of new products which I absolutely LOVE, I will mention them in my January favourites. So keep checking out my profile and youtube channel.
Here is the video, enjoy :







PRODUCTS USED ;
Loreal Paris True Match Foundation
Labella Reapir & Beauty
Catrice Eye Brow Stylist
Essence Lash and Brow Gel
KIKO infinity eyeshadows - 236 pearly champagne, 205 golden coral , 246 pearly dark wisteria , 217 satin ebony.
Bourjois- contour clubbing waterproof pencil in black
Konad Eye Curler
Max Factor Masterpiece Transform high impact volumising mascara.
L.A Girl Pro Concealer- Natural
Revlon Nearly Naked powder
Barry M Bronzer
Bourjois blush / 54- Frosted Rose
theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet / Ping pongGo watch it and maybe leave some comments down bellow.

Have a lovely day, xoxo