https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tea-Bratina-Makeup/126646127451332?ref=hlwww.instagram.com/teabratinahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9QWr-zpplljgc6xUcd2gQ



,





Review & swatches : Urban Decay NAKED palette

Hello dear readers.
This is my first post in 2014. I'm sory for been away for such a long time.
I was studying because I had a lot of exams and school work to do this past weeks.
 
So now I'm going to do review of the birthday present from my boyfriend.. <3
I get this Urban Decay NAKED palette in Sephora, Milano ( Italy) in December.
There are also NAKED2, and NAKED3 palettes in the stores.
 
 

You get 12 matt and shimmery neutral shades.
First 4 are more light shades, next 3 are more warm and shimmery,
 and then you have some darker shades.
There  names are virgin, sin, naked, sidecar, blick, half baked, smog, darkhorse, toasted, hustle, creep and gunmetal.
You get two matte shades, other have shimmery, satin or metallic sheen.
There names are so cool, love that !

My favorite shades are :  side car, buck and half baked
 
 
Shades are very pigmented, soft and extremley long lasting.
 They goes on so smoothly and they are easy to blend.
The color pay off get's even better if you use their Urban decay potion primer or maybe some other eyeshadow base.
The palette contains 12 x 0.05 oz. eyeshadows.
It's perfect palette for softer, natural looks or even for a stronger makeup looks.
Perfect for travelling, because you have all shades you need for different makeup looks.
 
 
It’s packaged in a velvety chocolate brown exterior, which makes it look sleek and sophisticated, and it's also comes with a brush and  a miniature-sized Primer Potion.
It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth money ( around 40-45€ ).
 
 
WHAT I LOVE THE MOST
Rich pigmentation and beautiful shades. I mean EVERYTHING!
WHAT I DON'T LIKE
I miss some matte shades, because there are only two of them.

I also created some makeup looks with this pallete. You can see them in my other posts.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog, be pleased to comment ! :)
Have an amazing week !




xoxo, Tea.