https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tea-Bratina-Makeup/126646127451332?ref=hlwww.instagram.com/teabratinahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9QWr-zpplljgc6xUcd2gQ



,





Look At This Eyeshadows

I wanted to share this awesome products with you.
These are NYX- Single matte eyeshadows.

 


 
 
I have two of these in shades : (from right to letf) blame it on midnight, get naked. 
Blame it on midnight is warm brown, perfect as transition color or on it's own. Get naked is cold browny/olive color. Perfect to put in the crease to get some definiton.
 
The consistency of these is so great. I'm quite obssesed. They are almost creamy, because they are so pigmented. Staying power is very good, even if you are not wearing primer underneath. They blend out so well and it's really easy to work with them. And you know what is the best thing... the price. They are only 5,25€ / 6,60€ .  How cool is that ? Yap, pretty awesome, I know.I don't have nothing bad to say about these. Such a nice, gorgeous eyeshadows and I can't wait to buy some more of this.

You can see this eyeshadows on action in my videos right here.
And you can find them in online stores : www.destinationpretty.si , www.mojadrogerija.si.