https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tea-Bratina-Makeup/126646127451332?ref=hlwww.instagram.com/teabratinahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9QWr-zpplljgc6xUcd2gQ



,





Warm And Sculpt Your Face

Here I am, being all good with blogging and my videos on youtube. Proud moment right here. I deserve a tap on the back. 
The product that I'm talking about today, is Barry M Natural Dazzle bronzing powder.


 










I have this product in my collection for a few months now, but It was sitting in the corner, waiting for me to use it. I actually didn't use it, because I was so obsessed with Sleek Face Contour kit. Now, when I run out of Sleek one... I realized how amazing this bronzer is.
It's matte bronzer, with no shimmer and warm bronzey tone. It's not to greyish and not to orange.
Just perfect if you are doing some contouring or you just want to warm up your face.
And if you didn't know bronzer is so versitile product, you can use it on your eyes too. Yap, you can.
It's not like strong pigmented. It's medium intensity. Which is perfect so you don't edn up looking like a 'too much tanning' girl and bronzey patches all around your face. You know the drill.
You can just biuld the intensity, until it's perfect for you.

The packiging is very nice. Black with big mirror on one side. Which is always a plus.
 It actually looks the same as famous NARS- Laguna bronzer. I don't know if the produtcs are any similar-
Can Barry's M bronzer can be DUPE of NARS- Laguna bronzer, please let me know, if you have tried both.

It's just great, chic and price friendly product, that I love to use, pretty much, everyday.