https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tea-Bratina-Makeup/126646127451332?ref=hlwww.instagram.com/teabratinahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9QWr-zpplljgc6xUcd2gQ



,





Oh My Lash! Favourite Mascara Of 2014

This is my favourite mascara of the year 2014.
And you know me, I love drugstore mascaras. They are the best.
I'm huge fan of Max Factor ones. They are just price friendly and really good quality.
So my favourite is ... (drum rolls) :  Masterpiece Transform high impact volumising mascara.









At first I was like ' This mascara is awful ! I don't like it all '. But then after couple uses, I fell in love with it.
It makes my lashes so long and thick, and it holds the curl. I think it's a litlle bit to wet at first, but then it gets perfect. But take this in notice : When it's freshly new and quite wet it can leave your eyelashes clumpy.
So be careful.
The brush is plastic and shaped different than usual mascaras. It has flexible applicator and it doesn't budge at all. You can only put one qiuck layer for nice day appropriate look, or add a bit more for a full on drama effect on the eyes. I always choose the second option.
The packagingg is very chic. Black with gold stripes on. It's a litlle bit smaller then usual Max Factor mascaras. So this is just perfect to throw in to your makeup bag, when you are on the go.